Tuesday, February 28, 2012

New space

This month, we welcomed a new house guest, my brother. He moved into my sewing room, so I had to find a new workspace. I am currently sharing the computer room with my husband. My husband designated this room as the disaster area. He liked it the way it was, messy. Since it was an unorganized room, I had to create some inspiration and order in my corner of the room.

I purchased some cork squares and stick on flower decals from the craft store. I typically dislike the stick on decals, but I kind of liked these flowers and sometimes you just have to try new things. I also used a bookshelf as a room divider. I covered the back of the bookshelf with a table cloth.


Here is the final product.





My new space inspired me to make some neck tie bags and a shoulder sling bag!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...