Wednesday, September 28, 2011

It is done

With much pain, sweat, and tears the new Purdy website is now up and running. I had been working on the site for a couple of weeks, but I just couldn't decide on the color scheme. Then one day, when I was shopping, I found inspiration. On a lonely shelf at Anthropology, I found an adorable set of bath towels. They were way too expensive for me to purchase, so I thought maybe I could take some inspiration from them. The towels were gray and mustard yellow, kind of reminded me of the 1960's. I liked the way the colors complemented each other. Which, by the way, I love the way people dressed in that era. My quest for the perfect color scheme was finished. Anyway, stop by the site and let me know what you think. Visit us at www.purdyeveryday.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...