Friday, December 3, 2010

Plans no more

I had all these plans in the fall to post pictures of new stuff. Now, I am  wondering where the fall went? Snow is on the ground and I still have not posted any pictures of the cute "Hipster" bag and the plethora of t-shirt scarves and not to forget the clutch! I could blame it on the fact that I want a new camera, but I guess that is not really the case. So, here is the "one" picture I have not posted yet of a t-shirt scarf that some lucky customer purchased at the Cincy Chic Holiday Showcase last month. If you want to see the new Purdy items, I guess you will have to come visit Christina and I at the Holiday Stroll in OTR. We will be hanging out at 1301 Main Street from 11-6pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...