Thursday, October 28, 2010

Sewing Success

Lots of learning and fun was had at the sewing workshop on Saturday.  Rachael from Imagine Gnats helped teach and did some technical work as well. One of the students sewing machine was on the fritz and Rachael came to the rescue and fixed the machine.








The students made tote bags using decorative fabric swatches from Joseph William's Home.

I stopped by the furniture store last Friday to tell them I would be using the fabric swatches for the workshop. Fred was very excited and said that he can order material by the yard for anyone that is interested. They have some beautiful patterns.

Next workshop will be in January or February. I have some ideas of fun stuff to teach. Maybe knitting with plastic bags...we will see.

1 comment:

  1. I am still so thankful for Rachael's help with my machine! Can't wait for a next workshop! <3 Sonja

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...