Monday, March 15, 2010

The Shoulder Bag

The front                                                        The back



This is my favorite creation. I made one for myself and I love it. These bags are all made from different types of clothing. I use a lot of old pants for the shoulder bags because the material is very sturdy. Oh yeah, it is reversible. The bag at the top has different material inside so it looks like a different bag if you turn it inside out. I would be glad to make a custom shoulder bag for you or if you want to get one of these bags, just send me an email.

The shoulder bags are $30.

1 comment:

  1. Love my wrist purses, I use them all the time! My husband is happy he does not have to carry my cell phone and lipstick anymore.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...