Friday, March 12, 2010

Rummage sale this weekend

Tomorrow is the local rummage sale at my neighborhood church. I am really excited to start rooting through other people's unwanted stuff. I have a long "needs" list for all the projects that I have planned. What I need most is clothing with unique designs on them. Other than that, I will be looking for glass bottles, a toaster oven, old records, mirrors, picture frames, old black and white pictures, and the list goes on..... I will definitely need a lot of tote bags to carry all of my goodies home.


The other exciting thing about tomorrow is that it will be the first day of taping for "THE MAKING OF PURDY - A Documentary". I am going to be documenting the evolution of PURDY EVERYDAY through all the trials and tribulations of a new company.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...